Sunday 8 July 2018

Outfit of the Day: Pink and Velvet






Hello everyone!
It's been a couple of weeks since I've been able to do an outfit post and I wanted to share what I threw together this morning. It is still super hot and I'm praying it doesn't stop anytime soon, I am sitting outside every moment possible lapping up this sun!
I don't know about anyone else but the Zara sale going on right now is really doing damage to my bank account. I think I've been on the site every day in the last week! My mum came over to visit this week and we headed out into town for a bit of lunch and shopping and I picked up this beaut little cropped pink T from Zara in Buchanan Street for £5.99! It's so soft and stretchy and I'm obsessed with the ribbed material. I am definitely going through a pink phase at the moment, it's literally all I'm buying (all black 16 year old me is wincing right now)!
I bought this skirt from Missguided a few months ago for a wedding and haven't looked at it since, but saw it today and just loved the navy with the pink together. I absolutely love this combo, who would have thought a velvet split leg skirt could look so casual? I love assymetrical skirts as I find they are the most flattering on me and the scrunched side detail really hugs my waist in.
I grabbed my favourite pink fluffy cross-body bag to match with the top, threw on my trusty Adidas sliders because they are literally all I wear at the moment and finally my leopard print sunglasses from New Look.
I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!

 Shop the Look!
Top HERE
Skirt HERE
Bag Similar HERE 
Sliders HERE 
Sunglasses HERE

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig