Sunday 15 July 2018

OOTN : Frills and Flares

 


Hello All! 
I can't believe it's Sunday night already, where has this weekend gone?!
For dinner tonight I dug out my favourite flared trousers from Pretty Little Thing. I know a lot of people have trouble with the length of PLT trousers but as I'm 5'6 it hasn't been an issue for me as long as I'm wearing heels.
I absolutely love these trousers because they are so comfortable and soft and stretchy, great for a food baby! I love the mustard stripe down the side that adds an extra pop of colour. Mustard is definitely more pushing towards Autumn colours but I matched them with this summery little bardot crop which is also from PLT. I'm loving these frilly bardots at the minute, I think they are so feminine and cute and go with so many summery outfits. I got this one in a few colours mainly because of the bow sleeves which I love. The top is also super stretchy and comfortable and the ribbed material is always flattering! 
I just chucked on my nude Primark heels and was ready to go! Thanks for reading! 

Shop the Look
Bardot top HERE
Trousers HERE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig