Sunday 22 July 2018

Outfit of the Day & Krispy Kreme










Hello All!
This has got to be my favourite shoot to date! Feeling a little more blogger-esque in finding this colourful wall as a background instead of standing in my living room trying to snap a couple of keepers before running out the door. I'm still finding it super awkward trying to get good pictures while we are out but I think it's something I'm just going to have to embrace otherwise it will be balcony pics forever!
Today me and Andy headed down the coast, stopping off first for some Krispy Kremes to keep us going and I ended up wanting to use one as a prop, it didn't last long!
I've put together this grey Pretty Little Thing oversized T shirt with these pink Zara trousers which I love. I love how versatile these are, you could easily style them up with a white bodysuit and some heels for a dressier look. I managed to find these in amongst the chaos that was the Zara sale for I think about £15.
Everyone seems to be loving the Pretty Little Thing T shirts and this one is no different. I really like the oversized style with the longer sleeves and they are great quality for the price, they are my every day go-to at the moment. I especially love a grey and pink combo even if it does look like pyjamas! Obviously threw on my sliders with this again, I'll maybe put them away after Halloween.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and thanks for reading!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love these photos. Such a beautiful shoot😍

    Nora | http://noradileoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig