Sunday 10 June 2018

OOTN: Hen Do with The Dreamboys





*Coming to you from the couch covered in crisps and lucazade* 
This weekend brought a much anticipated Hen Do and far too much alcohol consumed! Boogie Bussing our way to an overnight in Edinburgh starting in The Three Sisters for cocktail making and karaoke and ending in The Atik for some drag and 'The Dreamboys'. 
I found this dress last week while scrolling through Pretty Little Thing, as I am about 90% of the time. I love the wrap style of this dress because it's so easy to wear and you won't be constantly adjusting. The cobalt blue is quite a bold choice for me but I just loved the brightness of it and the little pops of red and green. 
I've paired it with these beige sandal wedges which never actually made it out, when you're walking around the hilly streets of Edinburgh I'm afraid flip flops are the only way forward. Finally I added my current favourite clutch from Aldo that my mamma sent over from Dublin. The navy blue stripes along with the deep red tassel matched perfectly with the whole ensemble, however if you're planning on going out with more than some cash, your ID and a lipstick then this bag is not going to work out for you as its very small inside! Unfortunately this bag is no longer available but Aldo is one of my favourites for finding unique bags/shoes and accessories so definitely have a browse of their site.
Thanks for reading this post, I'm now returning to my onion rings and space raiders. 

Earrings | New Look



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig