Tuesday 5 June 2018

Pass The Coffee: DIY Home Coffee Cart





Hi everyone!

Something a bit different today, apart from fashion/makeup nothing gets my creative juices flowing like a bit of home decor. I couldn't count the hours spent scrolling through Pinterest looking for cute ideas when myself and Andy moved in together last year (can't believe it's been over a year, time flies when your having fun and 7 coffees a day!).
So this coffee cart is one of my favourite little quirks of our flat. There's nothing better than waking up on a Saturday or Sunday morning and making yourself a nice mocha latte (with marshmallows), or better yet getting your butler SO to bring it to you in bed. 
You don't need to break the bank for this little feature. You can personalise to suit yourself, I've added coffee pods, instant coffee, hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, white sugar, brown sugar, tea bags and a special brew of Galway Cupan Tea's 'Oompa Loompa' tea leaves. I've also added a few books with bright covers, purely for aesthetics, they may never get finished. The chalk labels are another unnecessary but very Pinterest friendly addition. I hope this post gives you a little home inspo, thanks for reading and send me links to your blogs if you are also into these little DIY home features!


Shop the cart

Mason Jars - B&M
 Latte Spoons - Tesco (Similar Here)
Flower Jar - Next Home (no longer on website)

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is such a quirky little thing. Beautiful! Love how you DIYed it!

    http://www.capturesunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bookmarking this, is how much I love this post! As a coffee lover, I would love to do set this up in my home!

    Aditi | www.aditispen.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig