Sunday 17 June 2018

OOTN: 24




Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to meeee! 
Starting to get on a bit now, eh? 24! I'm not 18 and care-free any more. I think about car insurance and council tax and add cleaning supplies to my shopping list! For my birthday I asked my dad for a fancy set of cutlery from Next! I'm not even joking, I can't wait to use it. It's scary how many people I see from school getting married and having kids. I'm feeling absolutely no pressure to follow suit, I just phoned the dentist by myself the other day and I'm still getting over that. I am perfectly content right now with Andy and our cute little home that we've made with all our pets. And I am excited for 24! 

Anyway back to the point of this blog post; for my birthday night Andy took me out for a lovely meal. I kept with very neutral tones with this baby pink dress from Pretty Little Thing. The plunge neckline, the skater style, the layered frills, it is the girliest dress I own and I love it! I paired it with these nude court heels from Primark which are the comfiest heels in the world. I also found this furry pink clutch bag in New Look and it matches so well you might not even see it! Threw on some New Look rose gold earrings and the outfit was complete! Thank you for reading!

Shop the Look
Bag - New Look Similar HERE 
Shoes - Primark 
Earrings - New Look 














SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Okay, at least one Kirsty is doing a good job of making Kirstys look decent, and it's not me! haha! I love that dress, I have been looking at a similar one but keep putting off buying it.

    Hope you had a good birthday!

    Kirstiekinsblogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are too kind, and you are a beaut! Thank you for reading! X

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig