Thursday 14 June 2018

OOTN: Bum Bags at Demi Lovato



Hello everyone! 
Just a quick 'outfit of the night' post today. Andy had bought me tickets for my birthday to see my fave Demi Lovato and after much anticipation and fear of cancellation due to her not being well the days before, we headed out to the SSE Hydro to see her perform. (FYI she was SENSATIONAL)
I honestly cannot tell you enough how happy I am that belt bags (bumbags) are in fashion again. There is nothing worse than constantly having to feel under your seat to make sure your bag is still there and nothing has fell out of it etc. No issues with the belt bag at all, loved it, 10/10 for convenience. I love the chunky gold zip on this thast gives it a more dressed up look.
I paired my Pretty Little Thing camo print cargo trousers with a cropped black 'online offline' jumper from H&M. I was, at one point, matching with Demi's back up dancers and all I'm saying is, Demi, I'm free if you need a stand in! I love these cargo style trousers right now and would advise you to size down on them if buying from Pretty Little Thing as they are super baggy. Lastly added my Public Desire black sock boots to dress up the ensemble a bit and we were ready to go! Thanks for reading!

Shop the Look 
Crop Jumper - H&M sold out similar HERE HERE or HERE




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look amazing, ahhh that's so cool you matched with the dancers! I haven't found a way to wear a bum bag yet but they are so useful, I definitely need to find me a pair of cargo pants just for that haha, and to channel Michelle Keegan in Our Girl! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m obsessed! Thank you so much for reading! X

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig