Sunday 24 June 2018

OOTN: Surprises and Jumpsuits


Hello all! 
This Friday we headed out to a surprise birthday garden party for our friend Ross' 30th. I still can't get over the look on his face, totally worth ignoring him in work all day so I didn't let it slip.
I've bought so many summery dresses recently and I knew I would need something a bit warmer as you just never know what the weather is going to do up here in Scotland! So I managed to pick up this washed out pink boiler style jumpsuit from Asos that I thought would be perfect and would keep me relatively warm. I am always worried about jumpsuits being too short in the torso as I am quite tall and experience has told me to always size up when buying online! However this definitely seems to run true to size so if I had time to exchange it for the smaller size I think I would have as it's a very relaxed fit. In saying that the belt tie really helps to cinch you in and you can go as tight or loose as you like. 
I kept this look pretty simple and just threw on some nude court heels and that was me ready to go! Thanks for reading! 

Shoes are Primark






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig